October 08 2019 – Adrian Jade
Fortune. Love. Up-lifting.
For thousands of years, the mere mention of Topaz has conjured thoughts of luxury, influence, vibrancy and strength.
Its energy, harnessed from the sun, transcends both time and space and is one of the most beneficial crystals one can gift to the self.
Wearing a beaded bracelet made with this topaz inspires creativity, increases attention span and helps one achieve perfection in various projects and aspirations.
If placed on the Throat or Third-Eye Chakras, it may help in clearly articulating the thoughts. Therefore, it helps in making one understand what one wants and what one doesn't want in life.
It helps in building inner-peace and in calming emotions. It is a natural magnifier of psychic abilities and hence assisting those who serve others through spiritual healing.
A bead bracelet made with topaz reflects the energy of the mind and therefore it stimulates self-confidence and ability to think through complex concepts.
This natural gemstone is also a stone of love and good fortune. It is great for attracting the right person in one’s life or business. It also evokes honesty, faithfulness and trust.
According to nature.com, it is an aluminosilicate mineral phase stable in the hydrothermally altered pegmatitic rocks. In nature, topaz often exhibits solid solutions between fluorine and hydrous end members.
Not many users know that this gemstone increases in power from the crescent to the full moon. Hence, it's most effective near
Benefits of Topaz:
- Wearing a beaded bracelet made with Topaz increases logical thinking and rational decision making.
- This gemstone bring in Good luck, prosperity, fame and fortune as it activates the chakras of the root, sacral and solar plexus.
- It is highly beneficial to artists, writers and public speakers. It also boosts innovation.
- Natural Topaz is found in many colours such as yellow and pink.
- It is found in Japan, Brazil, Russia, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Pakistan, Africa, USA, Australia, Mexico and Tasmania.
- It is the birthstone of people born in November
Disclaimer: Metaphysical and Alternative Crystal Healing Powers and Properties are not to be taken as confirmed advice. Traditional, Ceremonial and Mythological Gemstone Lore is collected from various resources and is not the sole opinion of AdrianJade.com or the company. This information is not to replace the advice of your doctor. Should you have any medical conditions, please see a licensed medical practitioner. AdrianJade.com does not guarantee any claims or statements of healing or astrological birthstone powers and cannot be held liable under any circumstances.