Protection. Intellect. Power
Star sapphire is a rare kind of sapphire that displays asterism under lighting. The asterism is the phenomenon of gemstones exhibiting a star-like concentration of reflected or refracted light when shaped and polished rather than faceted. A six-rayed star will seem to coast over the outside of this Sapphire and hence the name "Star Sapphire".
Star Sapphire helps to bring clarity and understanding to the intentions of others. It can also bring happiness to any mood or situation. This gemstone brings peace, tranquillity and spiritual healing whilst sustaining the life force and attracting joy and peace.
Ancient spiritual leaders regarded star sapphires as powerful talismans for protecting travellers and seekers. These gemstones were considered
Benefits of Star Sapphire:
- Often worn as a Talisman, Star Sapphires are known to best benefit the seekers and travellers as it is a protecting stone too.
- Star Sapphires are referred to as the Gem of Heaven or Guardians of Innocence, as it triggers honesty, commitment and fidelity in its wearer.
- Star Sapphire is also believed to eradicate the venom of scorpions and snakes. when the water-soaked with Star Sapphires is drunk by the victim.
- This gem symbolizes emotional well-being. It eradicates the wearer of fear, insomnia, fever, headaches and dementia.
About Star Sapphire:
- Star Sapphire is the only gemstone that originates from Corundum. It is a transparent stone that is akin to the common Sapphire with a spectacular twirl inside.
- The same makes the stone look as though it has a bright star beneath its surface to the observer.
- Star Sapphires are available in deep and rich colours such as purple, green, blue, orange, gray, colourless and violet.
- Star Sapphire is one of the hardest natural stones used in making jewelry for everyday wear. This gemstone scores 9 points for hardness on theMohs scale.
- It is found in mainly Myanmar, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Afghanistan and Zimbabwe.
- Sapphire is the birthstone for those who are born in September.
Disclaimer: Metaphysical and Alternative Crystal Healing Powers and Properties are not to be taken as confirmed advice. Traditional, Ceremonial and Mythological Gemstone Lore is collected from various resources and is not the sole opinion of AdrianJade.com or the company. This information is not to replace the advice of your doctor. Should you have any medical conditions, please see a licensed medical practitioner. AdrianJade.com does not guarantee any claims or statements of healing or astrological birthstone powers and cannot be held liable under any circumstances.
You may also be interested in following articles:
While many critics vouch that Menswear must focus on functional accessories like clothing, shoe etcetera, a beaded bracelet for men also manifests an ascetic hue to its wearer. Here are the 5 reasons why men should wear bracelets in 2020 and beyond:
Rule number one for being fashionable is; you have to break many stereotypes. Jewelry for men is no exception. For instance, there is a common perception among people that jewelry is not for men. But why? Do only women have a right to act, look and feel bold and stylish? Definitely no! Like all the ladies out there, men also have a right to look stylish and up-to-date. So this post is all about men jewelry, their styles and designs and where men can place an order for premium quality stuff online.