Smithsonite - Benefits and Properties
Will. Motivation. Resilience.
Smithsonite is a zinc carbonate mineral that belongs to the calcite group of crystals. It can occur in botryoidal, massive, granular or stalactitic habits. It rarely forms crystals. This mineral is often found in the upper oxidized zones of zinc deposits, frequently as a variatio
This power stone's energy can help heal and balance the reproductive organs and endocrine system. Furthermore, it is useful in regulating your weight and increasing physical energy too.
Gemologists also believe that this gemstone builds up your immune system and activates the thymus gland. It will heal and clear sinuses, digestive disorders. It will ease osteoporosis and alcoholism and also restores veins and muscles.
Midwives should use this stone as it eases the childbirth process. It is good for someone convalescing from a long illness as it eases the pain. Furthermore, this gemstone reduces the cravings for drugs or alcohol.
BENEFITS OF SMITHSONITE:
- Smithsonite is known for overwhelming soothing energy that helps the owner to de-stress, organize, manage and cope easily with troubles.
- It helps to stimulate feelings of joy, self-respect, confidence and self-love in its owner too.
It stands for the Chinese Kwan Yin goddess and hence the owner reaps many traits of the goddess too. The best beneficial traits of wearing this gemstone are joy, compassion and love
- Wearing Smithsonite will also help you to relieve physical disorders of the thymus gland, alcoholism, digestive issues, reproduction, skin breakouts, infections and vein elasticity.
- Smithsonite comes in various colours such as lavender, lilac, pink, blue, green, yellow and gray
- It is found mainly in Greece, Spain, the USA, Africa, Italy, Australia, Namibia and Mexico.
It has an attractive and shiny lustre to its undulated surface.
- Smithsonite is pretty hard scoring 5 points for hardness on the Mohs scale.
Disclaimer: Metaphysical and Alternative Crystal Healing Powers and Properties are not to be taken as confirmed advice. Traditional, Ceremonial and Mythological Gemstone Lore is collected from various resources and is not the sole opinion of AdrianJade.com or the company. This information is not to replace the advice of your doctor. Should you have any medical conditions, please see a licensed medical practitioner. AdrianJade.com does not guarantee any claims or statements of healing or powers and cannot be held liable under any circumstances.
You may also be interested in following articles:
While many critics vouch that Menswear must focus on functional accessories like clothing, shoe etcetera, a beaded bracelet for men also manifests an ascetic hue to its wearer. Here are the 5 reasons why men should wear bracelets in 2020 and beyond:
Rule number one for being fashionable is; you have to break many stereotypes. Jewelry for men is no exception. For instance, there is a common perception among people that jewelry is not for men. But why? Do only women have a right to act, look and feel bold and stylish? Definitely no! Like all the ladies out there, men also have a right to look stylish and up-to-date. So this post is all about men jewelry, their styles and designs and where men can place an order for premium quality stuff online.