FORGIVENESS • LOVE • EMOTIONAL HEALING
Rhodonite is a stone of compassion. It is an emotional balancer that clears away emotional wounds and scars from the past and nurtures love. It stimulates, clears and activates the heart. Furthermore, it grounds energy, balances yin-yang, and aids in achieving one's highest potential.
Wearing a Rhodonite beaded bracelet encourages clear communication, the lifeline for a strong and healthy union. With this gemstone included in your crystal first-aid kit, always look on the pink side of life, even in times of stress and trauma.
Other similar stones like Rhodochrosite emanate a more gentle frequency of love. But with the Rhodonite, get ready for a super-charged jolt of heart energy that’s strong enough to pick you up anytime you’re feeling low in the romance department.
At times, love might hurt but this love gemstone reminds us that painful emotions are temporary, like a thunderstorm that quickly blows over, leaving the greenery saturated with raindrops and the flowers ready to bloom once again.
Wear a Rhodonite bracelet in your hand and imagine floating in a giant pool of pink. You'll be amazed at how quickly toxic emotions melt away when you kill them with true kindness. After all, everything is better in pink, the symbol for unconditional love, the world’s best medicine.
Benefits of Rhodonite:
- Rhodonite affects the heart chakra. It helps its owner release all blocked energy and relationship problems for emotional healing through healing vibration.
- If you're in conflict with someone you love, ask the Rhodonite to guide you in surrounding the problem with unconditional love free of expectations and needs, thereby leaving your heart open to pure affection.
- Meditate with the Rhodonite crystal and go deep within to clear away old patterns and uncover the true passions of your heart.
- This gem is ideal for people suffering from severe pains, anger-management issues, shocks, skin disorders, stress, and endocrine disorders.
- It radiates intense love vibrations that help its owner discover their own self and therefore it boosts self-confidence and self-esteem in the process.
- Rhodonite gets its name from a Greek word meaning 'a rose',
- This gemstone comes in the pale pink, deep-pink or almost-red colours.
- It is found mainly in Russia, Germany, India, the USA, Sweden, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, Madagascar, South Africa and Australia.
- With a hardness count of 6.5 on the Mohs scale, it is ideal for engagement rings and bracelets.
Disclaimer: Metaphysical and Alternative Crystal Healing Powers and Properties are not to be taken as confirmed advice. Traditional, Ceremonial and Mythological Gemstone Lore is collected from various resources and is not the sole opinion of AdrianJade.com or the company. This information is not to replace the advice of your doctor. Should you have any medical conditions, please see a licensed medical practitioner. AdrianJade.com does not guarantee any claims or statements of healing or astrological birthstone powers and cannot be held liable under any circumstances.
You may also be interested in following articles:
While many critics vouch that Menswear must focus on functional accessories like clothing, shoe etcetera, a beaded bracelet for men also manifests an ascetic hue to its wearer. Here are the 5 reasons why men should wear bracelets in 2020 and beyond:
Rule number one for being fashionable is; you have to break many stereotypes. Jewelry for men is no exception. For instance, there is a common perception among people that jewelry is not for men. But why? Do only women have a right to act, look and feel bold and stylish? Definitely no! Like all the ladies out there, men also have a right to look stylish and up-to-date. So this post is all about men jewelry, their styles and designs and where men can place an order for premium quality stuff online.