October 15 2019 – Adrian Jade
WORTHINESS • LOVE • COMPASSION
Rhodochrosite is a gemstone of emotional healing, self-love, compassion and love. It is one of the most powerful gemstones for emotional healing as it directs love towards the self.
It helps you to release and recover from old emotional wounds that are creating energy blockages.
Rhodochrosite beaded bracelets help to heal the heart by forming a bridge between the lower and upper chakras.
"Love is the medication to change the world" is the motto of this lovestone.
Pair this lovestone with Quartz for a beaded bracelet that boosts love like nothing else on the planet.
Wearing rhodochrosite bracelets helps you to connect with the child within. Hence, this gemstone brings out your playful and joyful side. Its healing energies help you to unlock undiscovered talents, especially ones that have been blocked by old emotional baggage.
This powerful lovestone reminds us to cherish ourselves as we value our association with the loved ones. It teaches us to quit assessing ourselves like a trade-in vehicle, taking an amplifying glass to mark each scratch.
BENEFITS OF RHODOCHROSITE
- Rhodochrosite comes in distinct shades such as raspberry, pink, rose and yellow.
- This fine rock balances the masculine and feminine traits within us.
- Wearing a beaded bracelet made with rhodochrosite activates the heart chakra and therefore fills the wearer with companionship, loyalty and love.
- Rhodochrosite i the official state mineral of the state of Colorado.
- It's soft, compared to Hematite, for example, and scores only 4 points on the Mohs hardness scale
- It is found in the U.S, Quebec, Chile, Romania, Mexico, Argentina, Hungary, South Africa and Peru.
- This love gemstone also protects the wearer from all evil eyes as it’s linked to the Solar Plexus and Root Chakras.
- It may be beneficial in respiratory illnesses such as asthma, better blood circulation and stabilizing blood pressure.
Disclaimer: Metaphysical and Alternative Crystal Healing Powers and Properties are not to be taken as confirmed advice. Traditional, Ceremonial and Mythological Gemstone Lore is collected from various resources and is not the sole opinion of AdrianJade.com or the company. This information is not to replace the advice of your doctor. Should you have any medical conditions, please see a licensed medical practitioner. AdrianJade.com does not guarantee any claims or statements of healing or astrological birthstone powers and cannot be held liable under any circumstances.