October 05 2019 – Adrian Jade
Romance. Beauty. Happiness
Peach Moonstone beads are perfect for romance as they fill the heart with love and activate the mind.
Wearing peach moonstone beaded bracelets assures that your relationship with yourself has never been sweeter.
Get in tune with the essence of self-love and tap into the gentle energy of peach moonstone the next time you feel inclined to be hard on yourself.
It is a wonderful stone to meditate with during your pregnancy. It helps you to get more in tune with yourself and your emotions to find the balance of what your pregnant body, mind and soul need.
By infusing your heart and crown chakras with love, this mystical love stone eases the worries you have about how others perceive you by helping you to recognize your attributes and how trivial your minor flaws really are.
If you’ve found yourself getting anxious about your anxiety, this gemstone can help to not only alleviate the mind of the original anxiety, soothing the source of your worry, but it will also guide you around the mental trap of worrying about how much you’re worrying.
When you meditate with peach moonstone, mentally take a step back from how you have been analyzing—and maybe over-analyzing—problems. It allows you breath, and recall the beauty of the moment.
While wearing a beaded bracelet made with this mystical stone, think about the things which make you happy. From the big things to the small things, reciting these will remind you how much light is in your life.
Focusing on the light, even when all seems dark, is what moonstone is all about.
BENEFITS OF PEACH MOONSTONE
- In ancient times, Peach moonstone was used in crystal balls to foresee the future.
- Peach moonstones improve mindfulness in the wearer. They are also ideal for relieving depression, fear and anger as well.
- Using these gemstones on your body also relieves edema, headaches, nausea, PMS, Obesity, Insomnia and Infertility.
ABOUT PEACH MOONSTONE
- Peach Moonstones are considered suitable crystals for everyday wear with a hardness of 6.5 on the Mohs Scale.
- They are known as ‘Stone of the traveller’ and considered ideal for Scorpio, Cancer and Libra zodiac signs
- They are rare and found mostly in India, USA and Russia
Disclaimer: Metaphysical and Alternative Crystal Healing Powers and Properties are not to be taken as confirmed advice. Traditional, Ceremonial and Mythological Gemstone Lore is collected from various resources and is not the sole opinion of AdrianJade.com or the company. This information is not to replace the advice of your doctor. Should you have any medical conditions, please see a licensed medical practitioner. AdrianJade.com does not guarantee any claims or statements of healing or powers and cannot be held liable under any circumstances.