October 16 2019 – Adrian Jade
Spirituality • Self-Expression • Honesty
Kyanite is an excellent stone for meditation and attunement. It will not retain negative vibrations or energy, therefore never requirer cleaning. Kyanite aligns all chakras instantly and thereby provides a balance of yin-yang energy.
Perhaps that is what makes it so interesting?
High-quality and nicely coloured kyanite can be cut into attractive and desirable cabochons and faceted stones. These are often used in rings, earrings, pendants, and other jewelry.
It is also used to make beads. These beads often have a flat geometry because the mineral typically occurs in thin blades.
This gemstone has properties that make it exceptionally well suited for the manufacture of
Benefits of Kyanite:
- Kyanite inspires loyalty and fair treatment to others. It assists in working through disagreements and disputes and can aid in repairing damaged relationships.
- It is beneficial in negotiations, diplomatic missions and arbitration allowing disparate energies to move into resonance and find a common frequency.
- This stone is known to uplift your communication skills, quality of self-expression, deep meditation and self-healing by balancing the chakras of the body.
- It supplements psychic visions, clairvoyance and telepathy in its wearer. Furthermore, it helps to recoup a person who has suffered from a recent Trauma.
- Kyanite gets
it'sname from the Greek word ‘kuanos' or ' kyanos' meaning deep blue.
Kyaniteisa blue coloured silicate and displays colourless, gray, white, yellow, green or orange colours.
- It is mainly found in Kenya, Austria, Cambodia, Burma, Tanzania, Brazil and Switzerland.
- Kyanite may have variable hardness. The long crystals have a Mohs hardness of about 4.5 to 5 if tested parallel to the length of a crystal, and a hardness of 6.5 to 7 if tested across the short dimension of a crystal. The mineral was once commonly called "disthene" which means "two strengths."
Disclaimer: Metaphysical and Alternative Crystal Healing Powers and Properties are not to be taken as confirmed advice. Traditional, Ceremonial and Mythological Gemstone Lore is collected from various resources and is not the sole opinion of AdrianJade.com or the company. This information is not to replace the advice of your doctor. Should you have any medical conditions, please see a licensed medical practitioner. AdrianJade.com does not guarantee any claims or statements of healing or astrological birthstone powers and cannot be held liable under any circumstances.