October 04 2019 – Adrian Jade
Focus. Balance. Content.
Hematite is linked with its ability to absorb any toxic emotions holding you back from your natural state of joy and vitality. Use this stone as a bracelet to clear away negative feelings from stress and anxiety.
This gemstone works to pull any stray negative energy in the aura to the root chakra. It does so by neutralizing the negative energies and aligning all the seven chakras. This explains why Hematite is one of the best root chakra stones.
Stay Zen in our hectic world with Hematite beaded bracelet and their ability to enhance confidence and strength in times of turmoil.
According to legend, this power gemstone was used as a powerful talisman by the warriors in the north of England. It was believed that this mystical powerstone contains the blood or life essence of fallen soldiers wounded in battle. Therefore wearing hematite beaded bracelets brings strength and courage to the wearer.
Your problems might not be as serious as Viking marauders sacking a village, but this power stone gives you a boost of vigour when you rejoin the hectic pace of the modern world.
Benefits of Hematite:
- History regards hematite as the "Stone of the Mind" owing to its potent grounding energy that stabilizes the mind.
- It drastically boosts the mental organization and logical thinking in such that it absorbs and drains all the negativity aimed your way.
- This power stone is known to balance the meridians thereby uplifting self-esteem and self-confidence.
- It also cools the body and helps in healin many ailments such as Reynaud’s Syndrome, Blood disorders, Nervous problems, Stress, and Insomnia.
Properties of Hematite:
- Hematite is abundantly available all over the world. It's mostly found in China, Brazil Australia, Ukraine, India, Venezuela, South Africa and Canada.
- It can be found in various colours ranging from red, brown, black, gray and silver.
- This gemstone has an earthy lustre and metallic appearance.
- It is the symbol of the red planet Mars where it is extravagantly available.
- Popularly referred to as the Blood Stone, Hematite scores 6.5 hardness points on the Mohs scale.
Disclaimer: Metaphysical and Alternative Crystal Healing Powers and Properties are not to be taken as confirmed advice. Traditional, Ceremonial and Mythological Gemstone Lore is collected from various resources and is not the sole opinion of AdrianJade.com or the company. This information is not to replace the advice of your doctor. Should you have any medical conditions, please see a licensed medical practitioner. AdrianJade.com does not guarantee any claims or statements of healing or powers and cannot be held liable under any circumstances.