PASSION • ENERGY • HEALTH
Is it true that you are feeling lazy and detached from the present minute? It could be due to the metaphysical energy blockages inside the body or mind. If yes, Garnet may just help you out.
This sensual energy stone symbolizes physical love and the connection between partners. In mid-century Europe, it was also a prevalent decorative stone amongst the sovereigns and the nobles.
It helps us to stay feel and focused on the present. It helps us keep things steady and together.
Every one of the creatures of Noah's Ark can thank a big Garnet stone for providing them light and safety on their scriptural voyage.
It's rich gloss and one of a kind vibration gives us the solidarity to take responsibility for our lives and make a move forward. It helps us in achieving a higher condition of cognizance.
At the end of the day, this powerful gemstone advises us that activities express more intense than words, a savvy saying that dependably seems to be valid.
Benefits of Garnet:
- The key healing property of garnet is detoxification of the body, heart and spirit.
- It is also known to stop nightmares and enhance calm by dissolving depression.
- History emphasizes that Egyptians and Indians believed that wearing garnet on the body increases the chance of luck in success, love, fame and fortune too!
- It balances the energy chakras of the body and therefore alleviates low sex drive.
- It is found in the USA, India, China, South Africa, Russia, Canada, Egypt, Poland, Italy, Zaire, France and Brazil.
- Garnet gets its name from the Latin word ‘granatum’ meaning dark-red.
- It is found in a variety of colours such as purple, brown, pink, orange, peach, yellow and even blue (rarest)!
- The sensual natural stone scores 7.5 for hardness on the Mohs
Disclaimer: Metaphysical and Alternative Crystal Healing Powers and Properties are not to be taken as confirmed advice. Traditional, Ceremonial and Mythological Gemstone Lore is collected from various resources and is not the sole opinion of AdrianJade.com or the company. This information is not to replace the advice of your doctor. Should you have any medical conditions, please see a licensed medical practitioner. AdrianJade.com does not guarantee any claims or statements of healing or astrological birthstone powers and cannot be held liable under any circumstances.
You may also be interested in following articles:
While many critics vouch that Menswear must focus on functional accessories like clothing, shoe etcetera, a beaded bracelet for men also manifests an ascetic hue to its wearer. Here are the 5 reasons why men should wear bracelets in 2020 and beyond:
Rule number one for being fashionable is; you have to break many stereotypes. Jewelry for men is no exception. For instance, there is a common perception among people that jewelry is not for men. But why? Do only women have a right to act, look and feel bold and stylish? Definitely no! Like all the ladies out there, men also have a right to look stylish and up-to-date. So this post is all about men jewelry, their styles and designs and where men can place an order for premium quality stuff online.