October 08 2019 – Adrian Jade
Good luck. Direction. Imagination.
Natural Citrine is a premier gemstone of manifestation, imagination, and personal will. Carrying the power of the sun, this stone is comforting, energizing and
It stimulates the chakras like the sunlight of spring, clearing the mind and stirring the soul to action.
Its frequency awakens creativity and imagination and sustains the process of transforming dreams and wishes into tangible form. With its pure yellow energy, Citrine encourages fullness of life, fresh beginnings and new pursuits.
Natural Citrine does not hold or accumulate negative energy, but rather transmutes or dissipates it. This makes this gemstone extremely protective
Wearing a beaded bracelet made with citrine helps resolve problems on both the physical and metaphysical levels. This stone transforms negative thoughts and feelings into positive ones. It is one of only two crystals on Earth that never needs to be cleared or cleansed. The other is Kyanite.
Benefits of Citrine:
- It brings undue Success, Good Luck and Prosperity.
- It activates the solar plexus chakra, which helps to boost the Personal Power, Will Power and combat negative energy with hope.
- The golden yellow gem is also known for imbibing qualities such as psychic awareness, spiritual direction, dream recall, deep sleep and easy relief to depression.
- It also cures many physical disorders such as indigestion, stomach ache, sleep issues, thyroid disorder, coronary heart disease, damaged kidneys, toxic liver and cramped muscles.
- Citrine is available in three base colours - bright yellow, golden-brown, and golden-orange. It is derived from the French word "Citron" which means lemon.
- Citrine rates a 7 on the Mohs scale and has good toughness, so it is suitable for all jewelry types. This includes rings as long as the wearer understands its limited hardness.
- It displays no fluorescence and is a transparent stone.
- Citrine is a type of quartz that never needs to be cleared of its negative charges, unlike most natural stones and gems.
- The lemon yellow gem is known as the success stone and is found in countries such as Brazil, Britain, Spain, Madagascar, Africa, the Soviet Union, and France.
Disclaimer: Metaphysical and Alternative Crystal Healing Powers and Properties are not to be taken as confirmed advice. Traditional, Ceremonial and Mythological Gemstone Lore is collected from various resources and is not the sole opinion of AdrianJade.com or the company. This information is not to replace the advice of your doctor. Should you have any medical conditions, please see a licensed medical practitioner. AdrianJade.com does not guarantee any claims or statements of healing or astrological birthstone powers and cannot be held liable under any circumstances.