October 06 2019 – Adrian Jade
Stability. Grounded. Supportive.
If you are always looking toward the sky and thinking where you want to be but not taking actions about it, then Chrysocolla is the perfect gemstone for you.
Chrysocolla helps you to create the life you had always wanted by enabling you to come to parity with yourself. Wearing a beaded bracelet with Chrysocolla or Obsidian stimulates the positive energies within and manifests our dreams into reality.
Work with it as a tool to motivate yourself for a fresh start, and be en-route to joyfully ever after.
Chrysocolla was named by the old Greek savant Theophrastus, and translates to "gold paste." It was frequently used by ancient Egyptians for making ornaments.
Cleopatra was said to wear Chrysocolla too.
It can be used for daily psychic cleaning as it effortlessly removes any stress or cynicism that you experienced that day.
It also helps you to recognize your abilities, and therefore transform you into your best version.
When you're agitated, it makes you loosen up. When you're loaded up with self-doubts, it lends you confidence.
If you're feeling overwhelmed by circumstances beyond your control, a Chrysocolla stone has got your back. This gem interfaces with your heart and throat chakras to create growth opportunities.
It's difficult to express what you're feeling when you're worried. To keep from taking your tension out on those you adore most, use a Chrysocolla stone to help the rising inclination to snap at people.
This gemstone roots out any self-doubts and replaces them with the spirit of love and harmony. With the help of this newly gained energy, you gain the ability to look at reality from a new perspective and find answers you never knew existed.
BENEFITS OF CHRYSOCOLLA:
- Chrysocolla empowers feminine virtues and therefore, it's recommended for females.
- It enhances communication with the inner soul and clears your mind of any doubts
- This stone is suitable for relieving from all kinds of blood pressure fluctuations, infections, fevers, liver disorder, throat inflammation, digestion issues in the wearer.
- Another remarkable quality of the Chrysocolla stone is how it cures a broken heart, kills guilt and rekindles the instincts of love!
- Chrysocolla is found in Australia, Peru, the USA, Indonesia, Czech Republic, Russia, Israel and Congo.
- Chrysocolla is often confused with turquoise, but the differentiating factor is the grape shaped bunch of coloured patterns on the blue or cyan gemstone.
- It's a pretty soft gemstone with Mohs score between 2 and 3 only.
Disclaimer: Metaphysical and Alternative Crystal Healing Powers and Properties are not to be taken as confirmed advice. Traditional, Ceremonial and Mythological Gemstone Lore is collected from various resources and is not the sole opinion of AdrianJade.com or the company. This information is not to replace the advice of your doctor. Should you have any medical conditions, please see a licensed medical practitioner. AdrianJade.com does not guarantee any claims or statements of healing or astrological birthstone powers and cannot be held liable under any circumstances.