October 13 2019 – Adrian Jade
OPENESS • CLEANSING • PURITY
Open and recharge your chakras with the Calcite crystal, the multi-vitamin for the soul.
Incorporate a Calcite beaded bracelet into your environment and let it amplify the positive vibes of the space. These stones might seem like the most sedentary objects on the planet. But, in the spiritual realm, they contain energy fields that are constantly radiating pure energy.
The meaning of these gemstones can be traced back to ancient Greece, where it came from the Latin word calc, meaning 'lime'
Wear a beaded bracelet made with Calcite in each hand and give your soul a glowing suntan with a dose of spiritual Vitamin D.
Sit quietly with this mystical stone and ask it to rebalance your heart chakra and infuse the spirit with compassion.
The green version of this gemstone gives us the wisdom to look beyond ourselves. It, thereby, enables us to see
Use it's crystal properties to work through any emotional blockages or roadblocks to Creativity.
Benefits of Calcite
- Calcite helps to detoxify, gain inner peace, boost self-awareness, and build compassion and forgiveness in the wearer.
This gemstone is believed to be useful in improving academics, creativity and imagination
It heals based on its colours such as Blue calcite works on throat issues while Gray calcite boosts focus.
- This gemstone has a reputation for being a big-time energy amplifier.
It also helps to regain bone strength, heal structural disorders, stress, anxiety and fear.
It makes an excellent gift for the creative types, especially if emotional blockages are damming up your river of inspiration.
Properties of Calcite
- The two most popular varieties of this gemstone are green and orange. When combined together, they really up the ante when it comes to magnifying the stones around it.
- Calcite scores a mere 3 points on the Mohs scale and is a brittle gem.
- It is available in Transparent to Translucent form and in various colours.
- This precious gemstone is found in Romania Belgium, Czech Republic, Mexico, Iceland, Italy, and Slovakia.
- It is abundantly found in Earth as Calcareous rocks that cover over 40% of the earth’s surface!
Disclaimer: Metaphysical and Alternative Crystal Healing Powers and Properties are not to be taken as confirmed advice. Traditional, Ceremonial and Mythological Gemstone Lore is collected from various resources and is not the sole opinion of AdrianJade.com or the company. This information is not to replace the advice of your doctor. Should you have any medical conditions, please see a licensed medical practitioner. AdrianJade.com does not guarantee any claims or statements of healing or astrological birthstone powers and cannot be held liable under any circumstances.