October 16 2019 – Adrian Jade
FLUIDITY • SOOTHING • GO WITH THE FLOW
Feeling overpowered in the energy division? Aquamarine harnesses the soothing spirit of the beautiful oceans and rejuvenates the wearer through it's calming vibrations.
This magical gemstone is like a splash of cold water to the face. Its cool and refreshing energy helps reawaken a sluggish soul that’s been preoccupied with the demands of modern life.
Aquamarine beaded jewelry amplifies our senses and thereby reminds us to stop and smell the roses, and then head to the shoreline for a renewed zest for life.
It is a wonderful crystal for beautifying the body because it encourages self-respect and inner peace, the special formula for eternal youth.
The soothing, go with the flow energy of this stone makes it an excellent tool in crystal healing. It activates the heart chakra - the energy center associated with unconditional love and compassion.
By stimulating the throat chakra,
Benefits of Aquamarine:
- Aquamarine contains the healing, vibrant powers of our ancient seas. Evolved over millions of years, this stone rocks when it comes to soothing unpleasant emotions such as grief or loneliness.
- It is an essential component of a healing crystal collection because it helps to reconnect us to the life-giving waters of the earth.
- Summoning the legendary spirit of sailors, and magical mermaids, this gemstone reflects the deep layers of our vast oceans and its various shades of cool blues and greens.
- It is also known to enhance feelings of peacefulness by encouraging inner strength and bravery, whatever the situation.
- It's a stunning and vibrant crystal that evolved over the millennia from our incredibly vast and beautiful oceans. It helps to restore balance and tranquillity into your energy fields.
- The etymology of Aquamarine originates from a Latin word that is defined as ‘seawater’.
- Aquamarine gains its blue hue from the presence of iron during crystallization.
- The teal rock does not fare well with thermal shocks and you must use warm water instead of hot water while cleaning.
- Aquamarine is really hard scoring 8 points on the Mohs scale
- It is found in mainly Burma, Mexico, Ireland, India, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Russia, Australia and the USA.
Disclaimer: Metaphysical and Alternative Crystal Healing Powers and Properties are not to be taken as confirmed advice. Traditional, Ceremonial and Mythological Gemstone Lore is collected from various resources and is not the sole opinion of AdrianJade.com or the company. This information is not to replace the advice of your doctor. Should you have any medical conditions, please see a licensed medical practitioner. AdrianJade.com does not guarantee any claims or statements of healing or astrological birthstone powers and cannot be held liable under any circumstances.