October 05 2019 – Adrian Jade
Compassion. Stress. Humanity.
Think of an Angelite stone as your crystal guardian angel. It emits the gentle, reassuring vibes that you need to calm and guide your spirit through difficult moments.
This gemstone helps to heighten your awareness and give protection to your entire body.
An Angelite beaded bracelet promotes compassion, peace and increases humanity. It is a powerful tool to help transform tension, anger and stress into understanding and forgiveness.
This gemstone brings wholeness, spiritual inspiration and deep healing energies. It also creates feelings of
For those who struggle with letting go of pain and reaching a place of true forgiveness, Angelite can guide your spirit through that difficult process. Instead of feeling buried beneath your pain, this love gemstone lifts you up.
It allows you to see situations from a higher perspective. By taking away the control your pain has over you, you can learn to trust and forgive again—even if the person you need to trust and forgive is yourself.
It connects you to universal knowledge, helping you to heal through recognizing that all pain passes in time.
Benefits of Angelite:
- The energy of vibration within Angelite helps to contact angels and spirit guides in addition to boosting psychic traits in the wearer.
- An ideal de-stressing natural stone, Angelite is a great amulet for keeping off the emotional turmoil too.
- It affects the crown and throat chakra, besides giving clarity for verbal articulation and it is, therefore, the perfect stone to enhance your communication skills.
- This gemstone has intense diuretic attributes and is renowned for aiding weight-loss goals too.
- Angelite is available in diverse colours spanning from Sky blue to Pale Blue with small inclusions of Hematite in it.
- Discovered in the late 20th century in Peru, it can be found in countries such as Peru, Germany, Egypt, Libya, Mexico and Poland.
- It has a 3.5 hardness count on the Mohs scale.
- These stones should never be worn during bathing or whenever in contact with water. Upon prolonged exposure to water, they can melt into the ordinary gypsum too!
Disclaimer: Metaphysical and Alternative Crystal Healing Powers and Properties are not to be taken as confirmed advice. Traditional, Ceremonial and Mythological Gemstone Lore is collected from various resources and is not the sole opinion of AdrianJade.com or the company. This information is not to replace the advice of your doctor. Should you have any medical conditions, please see a licensed medical practitioner. AdrianJade.com does not guarantee any claims or statements of healing or powers and cannot be held liable under any circumstances.