October 15 2019 – Adrian Jade
Charm. Joy. Optimism.
Amazonite is known as the “hope” stone in the world
Wear a bead bracelet made with Amazonite gemstone stone and take on the world with confidence and a “can-do” attitude.
"I can achieve anything I set my mind to do."
Say this mantra out loud and let this gemstone work to magnify your intentions.
The brilliant blue-green hue of the this gemstone was a distinguishing feature of the lavish tombs of the Egyptian emperors. The famous gold mask of Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamen is also decorated with Amazonite along with Lapis Lazuli and Agate.
This mystical hope stone is often regarded as a good luck charm too. It was also popular in jewelry design, particularly with ancient Indians, who took advantage of its moderate hardness and carved it into round cabochon shapes for setting in rings, pendants, and earrings.
Amazonite is like the anti-anxiety medication of the crystal world. It's a powerful heart chakra stone and therefore helpful in release toxic emotions out.
Whenever you wear an amazonite bracelet, the refreshing colours of this stone clear away psychic debris and negativity from past traumas.
Meditating with this natural
Meditate on this ancient gemstone and tell it about your deepest hopes and dreams, no matter how wild or fantastic. As the old saying goes, if you can dream it, you can achieve it.
Benefits of Amazonite:
- Amazonite stands for eternal Happiness. It activates the pineal gland chakra to make you happy and therefore removes anxieties.
- It also blocks electromagnetic dust and geopathic waves from harming you.
- This powerful gemstone also helps you to find your True Love.
- It improves
electricalconductivity of nerves andalso curbself-destructive tendencies.
- Amazonite is found mainly in Russia, Madagascar, Namibia, Peru, Brazil, India, USA, Australia, Egypt, Sudan and Mesopotamia.
- It is named after River Amazon after it was discovered in Africa.
- The opaque green-blue stone scores 6.5 on the Mohs hardness scale.
- It is the astrological stone of Virgo and Aquarians.
Disclaimer: Metaphysical and Alternative Crystal Healing Powers and Properties are not to be taken as confirmed advice. Traditional, Ceremonial and Mythological Gemstone Lore is collected from various resources and is not the sole opinion of AdrianJade.com or the company. This information is not to replace the advice of your doctor. Should you have any medical conditions, please see a licensed medical practitioner. AdrianJade.com does not guarantee any claims or statements of healing or astrological birthstone powers and cannot be held liable under any circumstances.