October 04 2019 – Adrian Jade
Focus. Productivity. Positivity.
Alexandrite rouses your creative abilities and urges you to tune into your emotions and adjusts your internal voice. It will enable you to accomplish passionate development and urges you to discover happiness in regular day to day existence.
Alexandrite reinforces resolution and helps you to precisely evaluate feelings both yours and others and respond to them fittingly.
This mystical gemstone improves sentiments of innovativeness. It encourages you to acknowledge change and intense subject matters that run with that change.
It is especially valuable for chakra work and back rub including the heart when you wish to quiet sentiments of being lost and have no enthusiasm for seeking after a satisfying profession. This precious stone, when put on the third eye will help you in controlling your stress, dread and the inclination that individuals are discussing you despite your good-faith.
Benefits of Alexandrite:
Spiritually, Alexandrite is known to enhance focus and concentration, thus increasing productivity and success.
- Alexandrite is also renowned for energizing the physical self in addition to healing terminal diseases such as leukemia, pancreatic disorders, and neurological ailments.
- Another benefit of wearing a beaded bracelet made withAlexandrite on you is how it shoots up your self-esteem.
Alexandrite is also an ideal matchmaker. It keeps the romantic flame alive in a relationship and even increases the extent of joy through self-love
- One of the most expensive among gemstones, Alexandrite is found in Brazil, Mozambique, Russia, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe, India, Myanmar, Madagascar, and Tanzania.
Scoring a strong 8.5 for hardness on the Mohs scale
Alexandrite is a combination of Iron, Titanium, and Chromium, which is responsible for the green hue.
- Alexandrite's effect is the pride of Alexandrite gem where the crystal changes from emerald during the day to ruby at night. The change of colors under different lights on the gem owes it to a phenomenon known as Pleochroism.
- Discovered two centuries ago, Alexandrite is so rare and tiny in development.
Disclaimer: Metaphysical and Alternative Crystal Healing Powers and Properties are not to be taken as confirmed advice. Traditional, Ceremonial and Mythological Gemstone Lore is collected from various resources and is not the sole opinion of AdrianJade.com or the company. This information is not to replace the advice of your doctor. Should you have any medical conditions, please see a licensed medical practitioner. AdrianJade.com does not guarantee any claims or statements of healing or powers and cannot be held liable under any circumstances.